[SOLVED] Cooler Master V1200 any good?

Feb 26, 2020
A new, up-to-date model with a full warranty in a power range closer to what you actually need may be better. Why do you need so much power?
I actually dont need that much but it wasnt quite expensive, even tho the others cost about the same. But is it a good price for that PSU? the warranty still remains for 5 years

I actually dont need that much but it wasnt quite expensive, even tho the others cost about the same. But is it a good price for that PSU? the warranty still remains for 5 years
It sells here in the states for $250 new on Amazon. Price of 100 euros is good since it comes with warranty and the quality of the model is good. It's probably the best model made by Cooler Master. Top of the line.

Reactions: Jsolz
Feb 26, 2020
It sells here in the states for $250 new on Amazon. Price of 100 euros is good since it comes with warranty and the quality of the model is good. It's probably the best model made by Cooler Master. Top of the line.
Bought it now, it's pretty good. It has a Hybrid or Auto mode. What should i put it on?

Bought it now, it's pretty good. It has a Hybrid or Auto mode. What should i put it on?
Hybrid mode keeps the fan off completely until it reaches 30% load. You should be able to keep it completely silent up to about 350 watt load assuming it's working correctly. On an average system the fan would almost never even come on. Store any extra cables carefully and don't lose them. Good luck I hope it serves you well. Cheers!

Reactions: Jsolz
Feb 26, 2020
Hybrid mode keeps the fan off completely until it reaches 30% load. You should be able to keep it completely silent up to about 350 watt load assuming it's working correctly. On an average system the fan would almost never even come on. Store any extra cables carefully and don't lose them. Good luck I hope it serves you well. Cheers!
Thank you for the help man! got it for 80 bucks and works very good. And it still has 5 years of warranty. Cheers!