[SOLVED] Cooler Master

Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W V2 80 PLUS Fully-Modular PSU Power Supply
MPE-6501-AFAAG-UK

Just wanted to ask, is the above PSU a decent enough upgrade unit from a seasonic S12III 650w (which I know is not brilliant.) (specs below)

Ryzen 5600X
RTX 2060
X570 I Auros Pro Wifi
2x8 (16gb) 3600Mhz HyperX

Solution
Im in the UK, both units are fairly cheap at the moment, was just looking to see which psu would be considered 'better.' (sorry, cant send a link as these two units are the last on sale, so please excuse me for being a little bit selfish and not sharing it, I did it before on here with a different component and someone read my thread and beat me to it.)

The seasonic is better, £5 cheaper at scan (currently £59.99) and has an extra 2 years warranty.

At £60 its a rock solid psu, not the best out there but that's pretty much a bargain price at the moment.
In what country do you buy and do you have a link to the shop?
Im in the UK, both units are fairly cheap at the moment, was just looking to see which psu would be considered 'better.' (sorry, cant send a link as these two units are the last on sale, so please excuse me for being a little bit selfish and not sharing it, I did it before on here with a different component and someone read my thread and beat me to it.)

The seasonic is better, £5 cheaper at scan (currently £59.99) and has an extra 2 years warranty.

At £60 its a rock solid psu, not the best out there but that's pretty much a bargain price at the moment.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution
How do you know that if there are barely any reviews on it ? I mean, CM MWE Gold isn't covered very thoroughly either but in this situation i'd rather wouldn't recommend neither really considering that there's indeed Corsair TX-m for the same price as @--SID-- have suggested.

I've seenstrip downs before.
Its a seasonic focus with the hybrid fan control removed pretty much.

Its still a very good psu, I'd probably also take the txm over it personally but the txm is not the same price, it's 25% more for the 650w.

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
Its a seasonic focus with the hybrid fan control removed pretty much.
It's not lol. For the start, the PCB is single layer, so it had to be completely retraced. Even if it had a multi-layer PCB and otherwise looked identical to Focus it would've been bold to assume that it is exactly just a Focus without hybrid fan control because this thing is considerably cheaper and the lack of the hybrid fan control is not exactly a cost cutter. It's not a Focus, pretty much all components are different, only the layout is similar, you can treat it as a Focus cost-down, but it's still a PSU with almost no reviews on, Focus reviews don't apply. That said, judging by a sole review with components breakdown (ithardware.pl), it doesn't look bad, FETs are even somewhat better than on Focus for some reason, not sure how exactly they managed to bring the cost down. But still, reviews are lacking so i can't exactly recommend them (over a TX-m anyway).