[SOLVED] Cooler Ram clearance

revenantbacus

Reputable
May 15, 2018
Hey so, im planning to buy an aftermarket cooler because my stock intel cooler is like about to wear off and i found many positive reviews on Gammaxx 400 and aim for it. My concern is that will it fit in my mobo with only 2 slot of ram. My ram is HyperX DDR4 4x2GB and im wondering if it will fit no problem. Motherboard is Asus H110m-e m.2 and the ram slots is full.

Any answers is highly appreciated, thank you!

Solution
All you can really do is get all of the physical size specs and make some measurements.

Height, Width, Depth - all three dimensions.

Cooler, motherboard, RAM.

Check cabling, fasteners, and clearance requirements.

Go online and find the installation/user Guide (or Manual...) for the Gammaxx.

Likely to be some relevant installation details in the fine print. Or perhaps some useful diagrams and graphics that accurately portray the dimensions.

Hopefully someone will be able to give you a specific answer which will be good and I have no problem with that.

However, every system is different and details matter.

Ralston18

Titan
All you can really do is get all of the physical size specs and make some measurements.

Height, Width, Depth - all three dimensions.

Cooler, motherboard, RAM.

Check cabling, fasteners, and clearance requirements.

Go online and find the installation/user Guide (or Manual...) for the Gammaxx.

Likely to be some relevant installation details in the fine print. Or perhaps some useful diagrams and graphics that accurately portray the dimensions.

Hopefully someone will be able to give you a specific answer which will be good and I have no problem with that.

However, every system is different and details matter.

Solution