TruPlague

Honorable
Jun 19, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
I want to know Will The Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo II Work on the Gigabyte Aorus RX 580 4gb? The Fan on it is shot because it gets so hot that it shuts down my pc It says it is compatible with the RX 460 but it doesn't say the 580...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
probably not.
It heavily depends on many factors, but chances are the PCB layout design and dimensions are not the same therefore not compatible.

Just look up replacement coolers for the version of the RX 580 that you have.

Or if you still have warranty on the card, use it.

You can check on warranty by googling warranty check for the brand you have (such as XFX, ASUS, Gigabyte, etc) and then entering the product number located on a sticker on the back of the card.

If you have a backplate, it would most likely be underneath it directly on the PCB.

TruPlague

Honorable
Jun 19, 2016
www.reverbnation.com
probably not.
It heavily depends on many factors, but chances are the PCB layout design and dimensions are not the same therefore not compatible.

Just look up replacement coolers for the version of the RX 580 that you have.

Or if you still have warranty on the card, use it.

You can check on warranty by googling warranty check for the brand you have (such as XFX, ASUS, Gigabyte, etc) and then entering the product number located on a sticker on the back of the card.

If you have a backplate, it would most likely be underneath it directly on the PCB.
So I looked it up the only aftermarket cooler that looks like it supports it is the accellero xtreme 4

TRENDING THREADS