Question Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO parts?

jhayat

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
Hi

I am trying to reinstall, to a new computer, a Hyper 212 EVO LGA1366, after it has been sitting on my shelf for some time. I can't find the screws/standoffs and nuts that secure the back plate to the MB. Any idea where can I get them? Can't seem to find them on Amazon, New Egg, nor the CM site.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I am trying to reinstall, to a new computer, a Hyper 212 EVO LGA1366, after it has been sitting on my shelf for some time. I can't find the screws/standoffs and nuts that secure the back plate to the MB. Any idea where can I get them? Can't seem to find them on Amazon, New Egg, nor the CM site.

Thanks in advance.

You most likely would have to contact cooler-master. But honestly you could probably find a used 212 on eBay for the cost Coolermaster will charge for the parts and shipping and get it faster.

jhayat

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
You most likely would have to contact cooler-master.

Yeah - having an issue getting in touch with them.

But honestly you could probably find a used 212 on eBay for the cost Coolermaster will charge for the parts and shipping and get it faster.

Crap - I hadn't thought of that. Great idea - thanks!

ragnarok0274

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
As a bonus, you could sell the used 212 (Noting that it DOESN'T have any mounting hardware, also don't do a bid and fill in the description) and try and earn some of your money back.
Unless you want to keep it.