Coolermaster masterkeys l

pc_gamer2018

Prominent
May 12, 2018
So am lookong to buy the cooler master masterkeys l keyboard but there like one that was returned before the 14 days to the store which then they sell for like 25 dollars less 100 ils exactly but its blue mx switches so if i buy a new one i can get red mx but is blue that bad only bad thing i heard is it doesnt reset after you click it but i like the clickienesof it so what should i do???
Thanks in advance

Solution
1| It'd help if you include proper punctuation in your sentence. As of now, it looks like a wall of text.
2| If I understand what you're saying, correctly, you're able to pick up a Cherry Blue switch for less than a brand new keyboard fitted with Cherry Red's, correct? If so then the switches are built with respect to user preference. Some like the clicky feel of the Blue's while some like the silence of the Red's.
3| You read wrong about the non resetting of the switch.
4| You shouldn't ask other to hear what you're thinking. We can help with a decision but at the end of the day, you're going to have to pull the (purchase)trigger.

I'd say go for the switch that best suites your style.

Lutfij

Titan
1| It'd help if you include proper punctuation in your sentence. As of now, it looks like a wall of text.
2| If I understand what you're saying, correctly, you're able to pick up a Cherry Blue switch for less than a brand new keyboard fitted with Cherry Red's, correct? If so then the switches are built with respect to user preference. Some like the clicky feel of the Blue's while some like the silence of the Red's.
3| You read wrong about the non resetting of the switch.
4| You shouldn't ask other to hear what you're thinking. We can help with a decision but at the end of the day, you're going to have to pull the (purchase)trigger.

I'd say go for the switch that best suites your style.

Solution