Question CoolerMaster ML240L

Dec 10, 2018
I'm currently having problems with CPU temps on a ryzen 2600x reaching 100Cº with stock cooler.

I want to replace it with a better cooler, which one of these do you think is better for me?

CoolerMaster ML240L or Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi?

ElementCZ

Reputable
Feb 27, 2016
From these 2 go for CM ML240 however, the fans are little too noisy so if that bothers you, you actually might want to swap them for some more quiet ones.
The Cryorig is freaking expensive for air with only 4 heatpipes.
Or just go for some good old Noctua NH-D14/15

However temps of 100°C is little too much even for stock cooler, what thermal compound you used? And have you spread it right?

Dec 10, 2018
From these 2 go for CM ML240 however, the fans are little too noisy so if that bothers you, you actually might want to swap them for some more quiet ones.

However temps of 100°C is little too much even for stock cooler, what thermal compound you used? And have you spread it right?
Something must be wrong with the cooler, I noticed this after changing GPU. Haven't played that much with temps before. But it's to the point where 4.05Ghz crashes my system with temps like 105Cº where before I changed my gpu I had my cpu running 4.1Ghz all the time with no clear overheating.

Dec 10, 2018

Also I had the pre installed thermal paste, switched to thermal grizzly kryonaut and still getting 90Cº+