Question CoolerMaster MWE 500 good enough for this build?

Cosmicverse

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
Hi this is my 1st time on tomshardware, but i would like to ask if the MWE 500 is good quality amd if is enough for my system (making a budget build) also this is my 1st time building a pc.

GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 4GB GDDR5 Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB Dual DDR4 2666MHZ
MOBO: Gigabyte A320M-S2H
SSD: Crucial BX500 240GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB

Will it work with this budget build?

That's an average PSU, not the very best in terms of quality and efficiency, though it will work on your current rig. But I would still suggest you to grab some other high quality PSU, IF possible, assuming you are into hardcore gaming, and stuff like that.

Cheers !

Cosmicverse

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
That's an average PSU, not the very best in terms of quality and efficiency, though it will work on your current rig. But I would still suggest you to grab some other high quality PSU, IF possible, assuming you are into hardcore gaming, and stuff like that.

Cheers !

Cheers !
I found a better PSU it is an EVGA BV 500 Watts 80+ bronze. Thanks for the tip too

Jan 4, 2019
I currently have a 460 watt psu with a rx570 4gb and a ryzen 5 1400, with 8gb of ram, and it seems to be running perfectly, but I do not, OC my cpu. I would say you should be fine