[SOLVED] coolers down

Jan 16, 2022
Hello to everyone.

Since I'am new into computers and all the stuff related would like to have your help.
Since doing a clean of cpu and gpu coolers they seem to be burned out. No noise at all, it even doesn't work.

Decided to order new ones online and fix it myself. Actually, I'am having a problem while ordering these two pieces.

Zandparts.com offered these two pieces for my model (laptop) that I have:
ASUS FA506QM

CPU fan:
https://www.zandparts.com/en/asus-13nr0600t05011

GPU fan:https://www.zandparts.com/en/asus-13nr0600t04011

So, the problem is that the GPU part number is different between my original GPU cooler and the one that I want to deliver from zandparts even tho it says it works for my laptop model.

The original part number of mine is: 13NR07A0M01011

Would like to hear opinions about the this situation.

Solution
they seem to be burned out. No noise at all, it even doesn't work.
what exactly do you mean?

the CPU doesn't work, as in the system does not power on or shows CPU errors on POST?
the GPU doesn't work, as in you're getting "No Signal" errors upon powering up?
or only that their fans now fail to spin?

there is no way that you could have damaged both CPU & GPU fans simultaneously.
it's possible you have damaged the motherboard and it's fan control is shot, but that is also unlikely.

and i wouldn't trust 3rd party laptop replacement parts unless they are certified by the actual laptop manufacturer.
if they are, you should be able to compare specs between the replacement and the original listed parts and verify that they would be...
they seem to be burned out. No noise at all, it even doesn't work.

the CPU doesn't work, as in the system does not power on or shows CPU errors on POST?

it's possible you have damaged the motherboard and it's fan control is shot, but that is also unlikely.

and i wouldn't trust 3rd party laptop replacement parts unless they are certified by the actual laptop manufacturer.
if they are, you should be able to compare specs between the replacement and the original listed parts and verify that they would be compatible.
or even contact manufacturer support and have them verify the parts as compatible.

Solution
Jan 16, 2022

if they are, you should be able to compare specs between the replacement and the original listed parts and verify that they would be compatible.
or even contact manufacturer support and have them verify the parts as compatible.

They do not spin as usual. Anyway, I don't think there is a way to fix it. Instead buy new and replace

I don't think there is a way to fix it. Instead buy new and replace
how were you attempting to clean the system that you believe you damaged all of the fans?
this would be near to impossible unless you severely tortured them all in the same exact way.

if the fans' controllers, or the headers they are connected to, are damaged then no replacements are going to work either.
you should try these fans on another system's fan headers to verify if they are actually damaged or if your motherboard is the one that has suffered the damage.