Coolest GTX 1060 6GB

Sep 2, 2018
I live in a very hot city (more than 30 degrees celsius) in South America, please recommend me the coolest Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB card. The most important factor for me is the temperature. Thank you.

Solution
keeping it cool will have more to do with how you have your case layout set up. with any card, you want to make sure that there is good intake/exhaust of air. That is much more important than fancy coolers and extra fans. the 1060 isn't a hot card to begin with but if it can't breathe inside your case it'll cook. your case will need good ventilation and enough fans to keep the temps down if you have to crank up the fan rpms at the cost of noise then thats what you may have to do good luck
keeping it cool will have more to do with how you have your case layout set up. with any card, you want to make sure that there is good intake/exhaust of air. That is much more important than fancy coolers and extra fans. the 1060 isn't a hot card to begin with but if it can't breathe inside your case it'll cook. your case will need good ventilation and enough fans to keep the temps down if you have to crank up the fan rpms at the cost of noise then thats what you may have to do good luck

Solution