[SOLVED] Coolin my PC

Dec 25, 2019
Hi! I have an office PC which is quite old and refurbished. Recently i have bought a GT1030 for it, just so I could play some games such as ETS2 and CS:GO decently. During the playtime my GPU reaches maximum 70°C and the CPU even lower. The only problem I have is that the heat that comes from the graphic card is pushed to the SSD, which is right next to the it. I am worried about damaging the SSD during long time use. I have been thinking about buying some fans but I am not sure if I can install them.
I attach this link with the description of the PC if it helps: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3LrH85xD9a9orBuLe5WMUE

Solution
For some reason, your link does not work for me.
What is the make/model of the pc?

I see no problem with your temperatures.
Likely your ssd is not impacted.
If you now have no fans at all, installing even one should do wonders.

Unless your motherboard and psu is proprietary, there are any number of cases you could use that cost <$50.
For some reason, your link does not work for me.
What is the make/model of the pc?

I see no problem with your temperatures.
Likely your ssd is not impacted.
If you now have no fans at all, installing even one should do wonders.

Unless your motherboard and psu is proprietary, there are any number of cases you could use that cost <$50.

Reactions: Mirghibar
Solution
Dec 25, 2019
The link works for me. I have the .pdf version but I do not know how to attach it. The PC is a Fujitsu Siemens C710.
I have a fan installed in the front for the CPU, and a passive cooler for it also. The GT1030 is the Zotac version that comes with a little fan.
I also tried checking the SSD temp with Open Hardware Monitor but it shows that it is always at 33°C.

I think you are good.
With a fan in front, you will get at least some airflow.
Neither a gt1030 nor a ssd generates much heat.

Looking at the images for a Fujitsu Siemens C710 it looks to me like a proprietary motherboard that would not be easily moved to a standard case.