Cooling Advice for GTX 760 Blower Version

I have Zotac GTX 760 @2GB in my other system case is CM690 III and has a very good airflow with 2 fans on Front and one on bottom as Intakes
and two on top and one on rear as Exhaust
The issue is the GTX 760 is getting very hot i know its a blower one but still the temp were reaching while gaming is 90'c ambient you can say around 35-37'C
i have chenged the thermal paste that helps a bit now the temp are around 84-85'c but still hotter for me
what can i do? should i remove the cover?

Solution
Any card older then the 900 series will not throttle until it closer to 100*c, Nvidia didnt implement the 80*c throttle till then. I have 2 780 SC and a 780TI classy and none of them have ever throttled due to high temps.

You could try and remove the side panel and see if your temps drop, if you do then you might need to rethink fans as your not getting enough cool air to the card.

Yes i did that too using custom curve fans are @100% when temp is more then 70 but still its 85'C+ in temp
i dont think there is any way i can reduce the temp. and i think just becouse of that i get sometimes low FPS after some time

i was thinking that what if i remove the cover of the GPU and there is one 120MM fan at the bottom which is blowing air straight to GPU will that help?

Any card older then the 900 series will not throttle until it closer to 100*c, Nvidia didnt implement the 80*c throttle till then. I have 2 780 SC and a 780TI classy and none of them have ever throttled due to high temps.

You could try and remove the side panel and see if your temps drop, if you do then you might need to rethink fans as your not getting enough cool air to the card.

Solution