[SOLVED] Cooling/Airflow advice

Strophs

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Hello, I built a PC this past summer and I am just now realizing that my airflow setup might not be the best, I have an h500i case, with two stock coolers(on the left, and one on top), and a 120mm water cooled CPU cooler(on the right) it came with the pc so I'm not sure which CPU cooler it is . So I was wondering if there was anything I could do to optimize my temps and create better airflow in my pc, thanks!
q4vSCR.jpg

Solution
What CPU do you have? 80ºC could be a bit high. I assume the answer is yes, but is there a fan mounted to that radiator at the front?

I think this is the best way you could lay out that case: radiator + fan mounted at the rear as exhaust and both fans mounted at the front as intake.

Strophs

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
What are your cpu temps at idle and under load?
10-15c over ambient is good at idle and 75c under load is ok too.

I doubt you need to do anything.
Looks like you could add a 120mm front intake fan.
thanks for the reply, Idle temps are about 30 degrees Celsius and under a stress test, they go to around 80 degrees Celsius, and would the front intake go under the CPU cooler?

The prime mediocre

Distinguished
What CPU do you have? 80ºC could be a bit high. I assume the answer is yes, but is there a fan mounted to that radiator at the front?

I think this is the best way you could lay out that case: radiator + fan mounted at the rear as exhaust and both fans mounted at the front as intake.

Solution