[SOLVED] Cooling fan

Jul 20, 2021
Dear Sirs,
I am planning to buy Gamdias AEOLUS M2 120mm fan. It is 1500rpm and 56 cfm. Will it be enough to cool down my pc? I am using Deepcool Matrexx 55 mesh cabinet, Ryzen 7 3700X processor with the stock fan, Rx 570 8gb graphic card. Three fans in the front panel and one at the back for exhaust. Because i like Gamdias argb fan type. Though the cabinet comes with four preinstalled fans.

Solution
if Gamdias is any decent kind of manufacturer they will have listed specs for the pre-installed fans.
just compare whichever you want to purchase with the specs from the included fans to ensure you are making a significant upgrade that will have noticeable effect.
It is hard to find 70cfm fan in the market plus
70CFM or greater is not difficult to find.
but many may have a higher price tag compared to lower quality stuff because they are more efficient in every way.
a few:
Silent Wings 3
NF-F12
QF120 Performance
Jul 20, 2021
you mean only to replace the existing stock cooler's fan?

56CFM is quite a bit lower than i would be looking for.
~70CFM with high air pressure would be better.

what temperatures is the CPU hitting now?
I would not replace the stock processor fan. What i mean is the preinstalled cabinet fans. Its 120mm fan with three fans in the front and one exaust fan at the back. I will install it in the same way with the new fans. It is hard to find 70cfm fan in the market plus the price is a bit higher. But i want to thank you very much for your answer. Once i post the same thread in quora digest but i still got no answer till now, its been a month since i posted it.

if Gamdias is any decent kind of manufacturer they will have listed specs for the pre-installed fans.
just compare whichever you want to purchase with the specs from the included fans to ensure you are making a significant upgrade that will have noticeable effect.
It is hard to find 70cfm fan in the market plus
but many may have a higher price tag compared to lower quality stuff because they are more efficient in every way.
a few:
Silent Wings 3
NF-F12
QF120 Performance

Reactions: Chhuantea Hauhnar
Solution
Jul 20, 2021

a few:
Silent Wings 3
NF-F12
QF120 Performance
Thank you. I am from India, here in my country (I don't know much about other countries) Amazon.in is one of the biggest Online market. But when I search fan cases most of them have 40-55 cfm with 1500rpm. And I want RGB fans for my pc. Gamdias and Artic fan has the highest CFM fan. Most of the Artic fans don't have RGB. Again I want to buy Corsair LL120mm fan which is 2200rpm with 63 CFM. But I could not find the exact fan. So, I am really confused and decided to ask help from experts. And you helped me very much.

Jul 20, 2021

a few:
Silent Wings 3
NF-F12
QF120 Performance
The fans that you mentioned are very good in terms of RPM and CFM. But where to buy from India?