Cooling Graphics Cheaply?

So, my build is in an NZXT manta, and sadly, due to my predilection for not noticing some of the finer details, my card is one that pulls air in to cool from the PSU side of the card... the case has a large shield bolted in to cover the PSU for aesthetic reasons... like 2cm under the gfx.

Max fan, with some gaming, it can reach high-80's, and I'd like to avoid that. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? My operating idea right now, at least as a preliminary, was to buy a few of these:

Aliexpress Brushless Fan

And sort of prop them up to shunt incoming air for the GFX.... I was thinking they should have some directionality and therefore should do a better job than the larger fan. Does this seem like a terrible idea, or might it work?

The way the card aligns with the incoming fan, it's like probably only at its last 3rd, with 2/3rds blowing under the PSU shield.

The card is a 1080ti SC2 btw. There are two front fans that, IIRC, are drawing air in, the top one has the radiator on it for my CPU, as putting it on the back fan caused some more stressful angles than I'd like and the Corsair logo needs to be turned if I'm to mount it in the top, if that's even possible with this case.

samyakjain222

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017

Try liquid cooling (150 US$ or so on newegg).If cannot afford, try changing the case that has 4 sided cooling (top, bottom, back, front).

I was looking for a cheaper solution, as $180CAD is really pricey to say nothing of the risk of damaging the card, and I don't know that this case has enough room to put a proper AIO cooler on the gfx. As for the case, I want to keep it.

I guess I'll try my fan idea first, and if not I may have to bite the bullet and buy EVGA's cooler addon.