Question Cooling modification question / suggestion.

Jun 1, 2022
Hello,

I am thinking of modifying the current cooling of my kit and would like to hear your opinions / suggestions.

Currently I have a Phanteks Eclipse P600S case with standard fans supplied with it installed on the front (intake) 3x140mm (phanteks), 3x120 Corsair LL120 RGB on top (outtake) and 1x140 Corsair LL140 RGB on the back (outtake). The CPU is cooled by be quiet! dark rock pro 4. I am going to replace the CPU cooler with be quiet! SILENT LOOP 2 360mm and now the question arises, what to do with the other fans:
- leave the stock phanteks ones in front,
- convert them to Corsair LL120 RGB,
- or get rid of these Corsair ones completely and replace them with something from be quiet!?
and if so: change them to 120 or 140 mm?

Thank you in advance for any insights, comments and suggestions.

Kind regards

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If I were you, with the AIO in the front of the case, leave the LL fans as they are, in their current positions. I'd also try and keep the cooling uniform, whereby the fans were all from Be Quiet! of Corsair or Phanteks.

Jun 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If I were you, with the AIO in the front of the case, leave the LL fans as they are, in their current positions. I'd also try and keep the cooling uniform, whereby the fans were all from Be Quiet! of Corsair or Phanteks.

Thank you for your welcome and reply. I'm going to put the AIO on the top of the case (outtake) and as you suggest I will probably replace the current fans with be quiet! however, there is still an age-old dilemma as to the size of those on the front and the back of the housing.

Kind regards