[SOLVED] cooling nzxt h440

Aug 21, 2019
Help please, I'm wanting to watercool an NZXT H440 case, socket is an LGA 1150 on MSI Z97 gaming 5. Any recomendations on cooler? I can't work out what radiator my case will take, I broke my hand yesterday and can't take it apart right now. I'm hoping I can ask my nephew to put it together. Also first time wateercooling.

Solution
What kind of water cooling are you trying to do? An AIO pre-built or custom cooling?

Looks like the case has room for 2x140mm in front and top or 3x120mm front and top.

So that basically covers any AIO available on the market, excepting 420mm or oddly shaped ones.

Socket compatibility is basically Intel LGA115x, so any cooler for consumer Intel made in the last decade or so should fit the CPU.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
What kind of water cooling are you trying to do? An AIO pre-built or custom cooling?

Looks like the case has room for 2x140mm in front and top or 3x120mm front and top.

So that basically covers any AIO available on the market, excepting 420mm or oddly shaped ones.

Socket compatibility is basically Intel LGA115x, so any cooler for consumer Intel made in the last decade or so should fit the CPU.

Solution