Question Cooling/Processor Functions

Aug 31, 2019
I have some quick questions about my setup.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
MOBO: MSI x470 Gaming plus
GPU: MSI Ventus XS OC GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz
PSU:Corsair RMx 650w
Storage: 1tb Samsung ssd, 500gb Samsung ssd

I have some cooling questions pertaining to running the auto setting in BIOS with my setup. I have the stock wraith prism cpu heatsink/fan cooler installed with the noctua twin heat sink on back up if needed, and I am sitting between 35-45 idle. I played some tomb raider, AC Odyssey, and world in conflict for a bit and seen load temps of 55-78. My question is are these good temps or should I go ahead and put the Noctua on.
The followup question pertains to the cpu voltage and outputs im getting while idle (voltage): between 1.325-1.400v (core clocks): fluctuates between 3000-4200. The question is: are these safe readings? and whats maximum stresses that can be put on a build like this without FUBAR? This is a first build for me also.

Aug 31, 2019
well installed the noctua hd 15 dual heat sink v-twin engine cooler. My heats are much lower. Current idle is between 36-45 degrees Celsius and loads produce between 50-60 degrees Celsius. I would highly recommend buying this cpu cooler for the price.

Aug 31, 2019
well installed the noctua hd 15 dual heat sink v-twin engine cooler. My heats are much lower. Current idle is between 36-45 degrees Celsius and loads produce between 50-60 degrees Celsius. I would highly recommend buying this cpu cooler for the price.
P.S. The heats in the initial post of this thread were correct, but went up to idle temps of 70C and loads were getting 80-85C with the stock wraith prism led cooler. that took place about a week after the initial post. And yes the thermal paste was applied properly, and all connectors plugged in. The noctua brought those temps down 30-50 degrees. Current temp with about 10 tabs open in chrome lol 38*C.