[SOLVED] Cooling VRMs on Zotac 1070 Mini

Feb 20, 2019
So I've been having cooling issues on my 1070 mini as I live in a hot environment. The core usually hits 85 degrees.
I decided to put my old Corsair H55 on it and got some good results but I'm worried about the VRM cooling.
If I were to buy some small heatsinks where should I put them?

Here's the card
zotac-geforce-gtx-1070-mini-review-graphics-card-hw4all.com-01.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Solution
have you had any comment further about if the 1070 mini fits with the bracket?

I ended up going with a Zotac 1080 mini, and cut the bracket with an angle grinder to make it fit. I only have the part holding the water block left, so no cooling fan for RAM/VRMs. The solution works perfectly. I overclocked RAM by 400 MHz and GPU by ~200 MHz and it’s absolutely stable and quiet.
Jun 12, 2019
So I've been having cooling issues on my 1070 mini as I live in a hot environment. The core usually hits 85 degrees.
I decided to put my old Corsair H55 on it and got some good results but I'm worried about the VRM cooling.
If I were to buy some small heatsinks where should I put them?

Here's the card
zotac-geforce-gtx-1070-mini-review-graphics-card-hw4all.com-01.jpg

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty certain that the VRMs are the components saying "AIO", so these are the ones to cool.
I'm currently considering to do the same thing - mount a Corsair H55 on the card using the G12 bracket.
How did you put the H55 on the GPU? Did you use the G12 bracket or a custom solution? I'm curious, as someone on reddit tried and said the bracket hit the capacitors, but i assume you could just cut part it to fit somehow.
Pictures would be greatly appreciated :)

Nov 13, 2019
I'm pretty certain that the VRMs are the components saying "AIO", so these are the ones to cool.
I'm currently considering to do the same thing - mount a Corsair H55 on the card using the G12 bracket.
How did you put the H55 on the GPU? Did you use the G12 bracket or a custom solution? I'm curious, as someone on reddit tried and said the bracket hit the capacitors, but i assume you could just cut part it to fit somehow.
Pictures would be greatly appreciated :)

Jun 12, 2019

I ended up going with a Zotac 1080 mini, and cut the bracket with an angle grinder to make it fit. I only have the part holding the water block left, so no cooling fan for RAM/VRMs. The solution works perfectly. I overclocked RAM by 400 MHz and GPU by ~200 MHz and it’s absolutely stable and quiet.

Solution