CoolIT Demonstrates Maestro Wireless Fan Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorky9

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
i had a coolit pure which lasted 6 months before the pump sounded like a drowning cat. but the ECO 92 ALC looks like a good HTPC cooler. i'll give this brand one more shot.

G

woot, sabotaging at LAN parties just got easier wah ha ha ha ha ha

hellscook

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
I bought both a CoolIt Freezone and a DDB (dual drive bay) cooler. Both failed miserably due to bad pumps. Great ideas and design, but poor pumps and not so great support about it.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
I don't get it. What is so hard about turning a knob on the front of your PC case?

This should have been better implemented with an internal USB header, or even an internal PCI card. Why bother with wireless? I don't need more dongles sticking out of my case, thanks.

poorya_user

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
[citation][nom]figgus[/nom]I don't get it. What is so hard about turning a knob on the front of your PC case?This should have been better implemented with an internal USB header, or even an internal PCI card. Why bother with wireless? I don't need more dongles sticking out of my case, thanks.[/citation]
First it can notify you the exact temperature , second you can adjust exact amount of temperature which you can not do it with your analog.But all of these depend on how much does it cost?

jowunger

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
funny, I use stock cooler for my quadcore Q6600 (2.4Ghz) clocked to 3.6Ghz and never run into trouble. If I see that big fan to cool the liquid, I can imagine that just that fan could cool the CPU.

I also have Zahlman Reserator v1.0 which is much better then this cooling solution, but I not not even use that because stock cooler does the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.