cooo221 bad image checksum oleaut32.dll

JC

oleaut32.dll is possibly corrupt. header checksum does not
match the computed checksum.

can someone please tell me how to resolve this.

error mesage tells me to restart and set the recovery
option in the sys control panel or the crash debug system
start option, but i cannot figure out how to do this.

i have tried sevearl things already and am getting
nowhere! any help is greatly appreciated. thx;j

Can you install the latest VBRun files?

FILE: VBRun60.exe Installs Visual Basic 6.0 Run-Time Files
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;192461

The latest VBRun file is VBRun60.exe.

John