Copy to printer

I have a customer who writes custom software. The way
they print is to create a "prn" file, then do a copy /b
xyz.prn lpt1.

When they do this from a command prompt, the get a file
overwrite verification question. Is there a way to bypass
the question ??

We have a tool on our web site called frp which has a console program which
does this.

--
Tony Edgecombe
www.frogmorecs.com/ng