Copying YouTube Music onto a USB Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
What is the best and safest way to copy music from YouTube onto a USB Stick? I am new to this, so please respond to this query in easy to understand responses. (NOTE: I just purchased a fairly new vehicle that allows me to listen to music from a USB Stick. So, I thought where else but to copy music from YouTube. The problem that I have is how this is accomplished and, to ensure that whatever I am downloading onto my PC is safe and easy to use. Thanks for the feedback.

Solution

It is, so even if people do it, it's not something we're allowed, by Tom's policy, to assist with. On a general level, downloading youtube videos, stripping...

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Why? Is it illegal? I asked a pretty generic question as I mentioned I wanted to download music for my own personal enjoyment to listen to while operating my 2015 Ford Titanium Ecosport that I just purchased here in the Philippines two weeks ago. We reside far from any city and, thus have no capability of picking up radio signals. Thus, the reason for my question. I am retired U.S. Air Force and have heard from other military retirees here in the Philippines that they have downloaded music or videos (could care less about videos) onto a USB to listen to when driving.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

It is, so even if people do it, it's not something we're allowed, by Tom's policy, to assist with. On a general level, downloading youtube videos, stripping out audio, from a source that isn't really quality audio, isn't really all that efficient a way to get music.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.