corasir k95 platinum is spamming each time I press b,y or h

Feb 16, 2018
so for example if I press b it does : ZXCVBN

If I press h it does:
ASDFG

and If I press y it does this:
wetyuiop

I tried connecting my keyboard to a different pc and the results are the same.. does anyone know a fix for this?

Solution
if you've connected to a 2nd PC and the results are the same then it has to be coming from the keyboard, if you've tried everything on the keyboard, I'm not sure what options you have, as in a factory reset / firmware update and such like then I'd say you've got a keyboard hardware problem. Have you or someone spilt a liquid on the keyboard (beer / coke etc), that might do it, or perhaps some keyboard bashing from game raging :) or just perhaps accidentally walked on if you put on the floor etc i.e. mechanical damage.

somechap99

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
Sounds like you have some macros configured which are stored in the keyboard. I'd try installing the Corsair software for the keyboard and check if there's any macros configured.

Feb 16, 2018

I also entered bio mode, which disables all profiles,marco,light and everything else!

somechap99

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
if you've connected to a 2nd PC and the results are the same then it has to be coming from the keyboard, if you've tried everything on the keyboard, I'm not sure what options you have, as in a factory reset / firmware update and such like then I'd say you've got a keyboard hardware problem. Have you or someone spilt a liquid on the keyboard (beer / coke etc), that might do it, or perhaps some keyboard bashing from game raging :) or just perhaps accidentally walked on if you put on the floor etc i.e. mechanical damage.

Solution