[SOLVED] Core i5 3570 from ali express

Solution
I had ordered many electronic products from aliexpress, it is a quite good website. Also I had checked the review of seller they are also quite good. the CPU is no doubt is used but I don't recommend you to buy PC components from aliexpress
Just wanted to tell you that most of the dropshipper orders products from aliexpress, but they won't prefer aliexpress to order computer components. So in my opininon if you want to order some other products except CPU, motherboard and GPU then definitely it is one of the best site.

jitendrad

Notable
Dec 28, 2018
I had ordered many electronic products from aliexpress, it is a quite good website. Also I had checked the review of seller they are also quite good. the CPU is no doubt is used but I don't recommend you to buy PC components from aliexpress
Just wanted to tell you that most of the dropshipper orders products from aliexpress, but they won't prefer aliexpress to order computer components. So in my opininon if you want to order some other products except CPU, motherboard and GPU then definitely it is one of the best site.

Solution