[SOLVED] Correct aio orientation?

Solution
Do the fans of the aio face inwards into the case, or do they face outwards on the left side of the aio?????

Front mount AIO, I take it? The fans should point inwards, i.e. the side with fan frame (not the blade side) facing inwards to the case. That way the fans double as intake fans to replace airflow from the fans that otherwise would be mounted on the front.

Bit further; don't split hairs over fans pushing or pulling (air through AIO rad), temps are very similar with either but pull is usually more convenient for cleanup later on. Fans in push requires the fans to be removed for dusting, whereas with pull you can just wipe the rad.

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014
Do the fans of the aio face inwards into the case, or do they face outwards on the left side of the aio?????

Front mount AIO, I take it? The fans should point inwards, i.e. the side with fan frame (not the blade side) facing inwards to the case. That way the fans double as intake fans to replace airflow from the fans that otherwise would be mounted on the front.

Bit further; don't split hairs over fans pushing or pulling (air through AIO rad), temps are very similar with either but pull is usually more convenient for cleanup later on. Fans in push requires the fans to be removed for dusting, whereas with pull you can just wipe the rad.

Solution