correct decompressor?

I installed all the drivers i need and yet it says it can locate correct
decompressor..... im trying to play avi, ogm, and mkv files.
-luper

--
luper

drivers and codecs are different things. A video is COmpressed at source and
you have to DECcompress it at your end. You need to find which codec they
used to compress it with and then install this on your machine.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media