Question Correct way to put gpu support stand?

Kona45primo

Honorable
Jan 16, 2021
I would do it at the end.. It already has 2 bolts & the slot to support the other side.

Although that support should really help just about anywhere as long as it's at the halfway mark or beyond. I'd just try and find the most appealing place & go with that.

If you really wanted to get fancy you could potentially remove the unused portion of the stand & sand down the cut edge to look even better (or worse depending on how it turns out)

Noobpunk

Prominent
Jan 11, 2022
I would do it at the end.. It already has 2 bolts & the slot to support the other side.

Although that support should really help just about anywhere as long as it's at the halfway mark or beyond. I'd just try and find the most appealing place & go with that.

If you really wanted to get fancy you could potentially remove the unused portion of the stand & sand down the cut edge to look even better (or worse depending on how it turns out)
To be honest I just don’t want to cause any sagging on where the fan is but the backplate is metal so it should help.
Also the tempered glass stand is from CoolerMaster and it is tempered glass, I mention this because could it be dangerous if I placed it in the middle as shown in the photo whilst the graphics card is under full load with the temperatures being so high?