GREGORY

Was going through the favorites list (of URLs) and found a gem!!

Two of the most important concepts in Sim.. are the Atmospheric
model.. and the Corrected Turbine model. Recommend the following
PDF be downloaded and saved while its still available:

http://www.mtu.de/channel/files/pdf/32718Kurzke.pdf

Though not easy to comprehend, it's clearly written and uncluttered.
Don't worry about grasping all at once.. but sometime later the `light
will come on'.. (like reading it here five times).. and the jet engine
tables and gauge readings will make more sense.

-Gregory

Danny

That "gem" takes all the mystery out of it, that's for sure.
Who am I kidding. I dozed off after the first paragraph. Too deep for me!

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message

> Was going through the favorites list (of URLs) and found a gem!!
>
> Two of the most important concepts in Sim.. are the Atmospheric
> model.. and the Corrected Turbine model. Recommend the following
> PDF be downloaded and saved while its still available:
>
> http://www.mtu.de/channel/files/pdf/32718Kurzke.pdf
>

> Though not easy to comprehend, it's clearly written and uncluttered.
> Don't worry about grasping all at once.. but sometime later the `light
> will come on'.. (like reading it here five times).. and the jet engine
> tables and gauge readings will make more sense.
>

> -Gregory

GREGORY

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:55:43 -0500, "DANNY" <drmckee@bigfoot.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>That "gem" takes all the mystery out of it, that's for sure.
>Who am I kidding. I dozed off after the first paragraph.
>Too deep for me!

but but but.. wait!! Never mind the whole doc.. just the first five
pages are important. Have the simplified figures and we'll drop it.

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/Kurzke_nomen.gif

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/Kurzke_params.gif

bye..