[SOLVED] Correcting misaligned objects of the image in Photoshop ?

Oct 25, 2021
I want to buy a photoshop program which is capable of correcting the misaligned parts of the image. As you know, Adobe is leader in this business; but recently they have begun selling their product only on a montly subscription basis, so I have lost my interest in their photoshop products as many have done. Adobe Photoshop has a fascinating tool to correct the misaligned parts of the image. Here, a photographer had corrected my misaligned necktie in a few seconds without damaging the backround by Adobe Photoshop. Could you suggest me a good program which can correct the misaligned parts of the image?

Oct 25, 2021
I want to buy a photoshop program which is capable of correcting the misaligned parts of the image. As you know, Adobe is leader in this business; but recently they have begun selling their product only on a montly subscription basis, so I have lost my interest in their photoshop products as many have done. Adobe Photoshop has a fascinating tool to correct the misaligned parts of the image. Here, a photographer had corrected my misaligned necktie in a few seconds without damaging the backround by Adobe Photoshop. Could you suggest me a good program which can correct the misaligned parts of the image?
Adobe Photoshop Elements should be able to do that and much more. It's not subscription-based, you buy it for a one-off payment:

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop-elements.html

I own the 2020 version but it's not currently installed as I've just bought a new PC so haven't got round to it yet.
Thank you very much.