Question corrosive on led gpu?

Privates

Commendable
Mar 1, 2020
i don't know what the term called? but it's like corrosive or corrode? something similiar to neon or lightbulb when it's been long enough to use.

so i have gainward rtx 3060ti ghost. it has led or rgb light on the side. and i'm noticing there is some yellow-ish on my led about 2 week ago. on the first time i'm not concerned because somewhat it's not affected performace beside it's ugly looking like mold on led. it's clearly visible with human eye, but my camera seem not pick it up. need adjustment using photoshop (brightness, contras, etc) so is similiar to what my eye see.

picture below
Untitled-1.jpg

is purple-ish in picture (after several adjustment in photoshop) but in reality is somewhat yellow-ish.

i'm just curious what cause these? because of the heat? it is normal? will it somewhat in future really affect performance? should i return it? because i only bought it less that month ago, but i don't feel like to bother store with this issue.

does any of you have same this particular yellow-ish in gainward rtx 3060 ti ghost? or in any led gpu?

D

Deleted member 362816

Never seen this myself and in the last 3 years I have had my hands on 100's of cards with led logos. If it bothers you just RMA it.