[SOLVED] Corrupt Texture Data PCDX11 ?

Oct 12, 2020
When i launch shadow of the tomb raider
It shows an error: corrupt texture data pcdx11
I switch to dx12 from the game options and its still shows the error

Solution
Make sure you're got the latest driver for your GPU downloaded onto your system, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reboot, manually install the GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>run as Administrator. Make and model of your GPU? What OS are you on? If you're on Windows 10, what version are you on? If reinstalling GPU drivers fails, you will need to try and reinstall the game. Also, where did you source the game from?

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're got the latest driver for your GPU downloaded onto your system, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reboot, manually install the GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>run as Administrator. Make and model of your GPU? What OS are you on? If you're on Windows 10, what version are you on? If reinstalling GPU drivers fails, you will need to try and reinstall the game. Also, where did you source the game from?

Solution
Oct 12, 2020

Im using a legit win 10
And i downloaded the game from steam
I started the game integrity check
And there was about 3gigs missing from the game
I downloaded it again and now the game is working like chicken nuggets