Corrupted files? not sure but pc's in bad state

hiimyourfriend

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017
Hello

Not sure what happened, it's probably because of Unexpected Shutdown because of my house electricity went out due to the construction problem happened nearby.

After electricity comes back I experienced

- When I turned on, some apps are slower than before (uninstalled and reinstalled them , now works normal)
-When I turned off and turned on again, the pc went "no display" at the windows startup at "windows logo area". (works fine now)

Problems
*Intel i5 7500, 1x8GB RAM (2400mhz) *original (2666 but limited by mobo), Samsung 850 evo 250GB

Intel i5 7500, what's the limit of this CPU?

- CPU usage and Memory usage is higher than usual whenever I open applications (opening bluestacks CPU usage goes up to 80-90 )
- Can't even open 3 chrome, pubg, twitch, discord (the pc freezes abit over time)

For now I'm able to use my PC but the problems are still there. What should I do? What to do with the corrupted files/apps that's still left in my PC?

you can check and possibly even correct glitches with all essential system files vital for windows by (once at desktop) entering/pulling up CMD (right click, run as admin), and entering in the terminal:
(note, there is a blank space between sfc and /)

sfc /scannow

You might also try a system restore to a point before your issues began. (Sometimes Windows updates/new versions push out changes that botch a driver or select instead a default barely working Windows default driver vice the best factory supplied vendor driver with your graphics and/or storage, etc....)