Jun 10, 2019
I drained my laptop without removing the battery bec it's non-removable and I am not on home so I have no tools. So I did it for some reason and then when I booted it up, it now shows no bootable device. BIOS returned to default settings. What should I do? I am no expert. Just a teenager who made somethin bad obviously. I had no back up since I did not expect this to happen.

Jun 10, 2019
Boot into BIOS, verified boot drive is recognized, then verify boot drive is the first in the boot sequence, hit F10 to save configuration and boot normally.
Hi sir. Verified boot drive? Boot order is blank unfortunately. What else should I do?

I drained my laptop without removing the battery bec it's non-removable and I am not on home so I have no tools. So I did it for some reason and then when I booted it up, it now shows no bootable device. BIOS returned to default settings. What should I do? I am no expert. Just a teenager who made somethin bad obviously. I had no back up since I did not expect this to happen.

Not sure why you would go with a corrupt hard drive here, it is most likely the drive options need to be set again to see the disk. Need full details about the system, brand, model, what operating system, and what exactly do you see when you turn on the system, any error messages need to be listed.

If you have Windows 10, the system was probably set to UIFI bios type and AHCI drive mode. If it's different, change it to those and see what happens.