corrupted pdf documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

henningnik18

Reputable
Dec 2, 2014
Hallo,

I have a pdf file, which I’ve downloaded from inet, when I try to open it up it gives me an error that the file is corrupted and could not be repaired.

Can you suggest any method or free software that could repair it.

Regards.

Solution
Most browsers, especially Internet Explorer, can view PDF files without having to download it first. So, go back to the site you downloaded it from & try opening it directly in the browser. If it's readable, you'll have an option to download the file again, as apparently the original download was corrupted. If it doesn't open, contact the person hosting the site, as apparently they uploaded a corrupted PDF file on their side.

spdragoo

Splendid
Ambassador
Most browsers, especially Internet Explorer, can view PDF files without having to download it first. So, go back to the site you downloaded it from & try opening it directly in the browser. If it's readable, you'll have an option to download the file again, as apparently the original download was corrupted. If it doesn't open, contact the person hosting the site, as apparently they uploaded a corrupted PDF file on their side.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS