Corsair 200r vs Fractal Design Define R4

SahilS123

Reputable
May 16, 2015
I know its probably obvious that the R4 is better but I am wondering if its worth the extra money. The 200r is 50 pounds wheres the cheapest I can find for the R4 is 75 pounds for the windowed one in black. Is it really worth that much more? I mean its a whole 50% increase in price!
Thanks for looking anyway lads. Any feedback is appreciated!
Sahil

Solution
the 200r is just a basic looking, with some basic features to go with it, as well as a basic price. I guess you get the point.
the Define R5 (not 4, 5) is out for a little while, and ever since then, define R4 prices have gone down and down constantly. its a very good case, with a very good look (but that's subjective), nice features (like noise dampening foam, rubber gromits, removable drive cages and better cable management just to name a few). if you value those things, then just get the define r4. if you are tight on the budget, then get the 200R.

davidarad02

Admirable
the 200r is just a basic looking, with some basic features to go with it, as well as a basic price. I guess you get the point.
the Define R5 (not 4, 5) is out for a little while, and ever since then, define R4 prices have gone down and down constantly. its a very good case, with a very good look (but that's subjective), nice features (like noise dampening foam, rubber gromits, removable drive cages and better cable management just to name a few). if you value those things, then just get the define r4. if you are tight on the budget, then get the 200R.

Solution