[SOLVED] Corsair 275R vertical GPU mount

Hey guys!
I have a Corsair Carbide 275R. And a Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G. The 275R has built in vertical GPU mount for two slot cards, but that in itself puts the card fans too close to the glass, let alone the fact that my GPU is 2.5 slot and can't even fit. I wanted to know if this

https://mdcomputers.in/cooler-master-mca-u000r-kfvk01.html

Cooler Master vertical gpu mount will work on the 275R? Because the PCIe (brackets?) have bars between them. The things with the holes that screw on to the back panel, they have metal bars between them. Probably a Corsair thing to flip their customers off by not allowing them to use third party vertical mounts. My question is, will this mount work without cutting those bars?

It should work, the GPU will be further away from the TG panel. The illustrations in this link for the GPU holder should show that it's compatible with pretty much all cases out there.
Oh yes thank you for that i hadn't noticed that one pic with bars. Do you think the GPU will fit with a Hyper 212 RGB? it looks like a tight fit because the 212 is somewhat covering the first expansion slot