[SOLVED] Corsair 500d or 570x black mirror pc case

gabitg103

Reputable
Sep 11, 2017
I want to upgrade my pc case but i cant decide between the two because in terms of aesthetics and look i like the 570x but the 500d has ll120 fans and it much more convenient with those magnetic doors which one will you recommend (leave the money factor i know the 500d is a bit more expensive at least in my country) sorry for my bad english

Solution
Both are definitely great cases, and I think the most important aspect is what sort of fan aesthetic you would like with your case. I believe the 570x comes with the single zone SP RGB fans compared to the LL fans with the 500D. Either way, if you get the 570x, buying more SP RGB fans is cheaper than buying additional LL Fans for the 500D. Also, I would factor in that the 500D includes Commander Pro for a Fan Hub and LED Controller which is already 70 USD, so personally, I'd say the 500D is a better deal.
Feb 1, 2019
Both are definitely great cases, and I think the most important aspect is what sort of fan aesthetic you would like with your case. I believe the 570x comes with the single zone SP RGB fans compared to the LL fans with the 500D. Either way, if you get the 570x, buying more SP RGB fans is cheaper than buying additional LL Fans for the 500D. Also, I would factor in that the 500D includes Commander Pro for a Fan Hub and LED Controller which is already 70 USD, so personally, I'd say the 500D is a better deal.

Solution