Question Corsair 500D RGB SE rad mount

Killer0pro1

Commendable
Jun 26, 2020
Have anyone seen, or have done setup with 360mm radiator mounted in this case with tubes going from bottom? I like this case and kinda want get it, but also don't want my AIO tubes to be at the top, but feel like GPU would block the reach to CPU. Any suggestions of cases that support 360mm rad at top or side are welcomed, no budget, just send in the good stuff maybe similar to Corsair 500D RGB SE.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Many 360mm AIOs can't do front mount with the radiator ports at the bottom - the weak link being the AIO's tubing length, or a psu shroud causing too much interference.
Models that are not as deep front to back will have the most success with this, but they also limit your gpu options(length). Fractal Design's Meshify 2 Compact is one such example.
Most AIOs do up to 400mm long tubing, but Arctic's Liquid Freezer II series has 450mm long, but their radiators are also thicker than the standard 27-30mm seen on most others, narrowing your gpu options further.

You're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place on this goal.

Killer0pro1

Commendable
Jun 26, 2020
After looking at cases in amazon and my local store for long time, this one kind of good, but holy <Mod Edit> is it expensive af for what it have. Corsair iCUE 5000T RGB

Last edited by a moderator: