BlazingAngels

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2015
The Corsair SP140 RGB Elite Fans that were included with my Corsair 7000x do not light up right away when I power on my computer. The case fans lights turn on 2 seconds after I press the power button. Is this normal?

Colif

Win 11 Master
do you use Icue?

If so, have a look at a setting called Hardware lighting under the lights/node, that is the hardware profile. It runs when windows isn't started yet
tjkRpFr.jpg

its restricted to color choices or simple patterns at startup, lighting effects are the lights you get inside windows.

its possible bios just takes 2 seconds to turn lights on. I will have to watch mine on startup next time, unsure how fast they come on.

Last edited:

BlazingAngels

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2015
do you use Icue?

If so, have a look at a setting called Hardware lighting under the lights/node, that is the hardware profile. It runs when windows isn't started yet
tjkRpFr.jpg

its restricted to color choices or simple patterns at startup, lighting effects are the lights you get inside windows.
I use ICUE and have the rainbow preset for all the rgb ports for the fans and still there is two second delay for the RGB lights to come on immediately after the PC is powered on. Do you think this deliberate?

TRENDING THREADS