[SOLVED] Corsair 750D Airflow advice

Solution
The rear fan is the only one that's sorta questionable? Get a filter for it and flip it: Feed some cool air into the LF above.

If the Radeon VII wasn't being liquid cooled, I would've said that the diagram needed no real change, but... you pretty much moved where the bulk of the heat gets released.
Instead of smack dab in the middle, like most air cooled gpus, it's at the front...
Just go right ahead and pull all that right out the top, instead of trying to travel to the other side of the chassis - if the heat could even travel to the other side without getting yanked out the top anyway..

I already experimented with something similar - just not the exact same hardware though.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The rear fan is the only one that's sorta questionable? Get a filter for it and flip it: Feed some cool air into the LF above.

If the Radeon VII wasn't being liquid cooled, I would've said that the diagram needed no real change, but... you pretty much moved where the bulk of the heat gets released.
Instead of smack dab in the middle, like most air cooled gpus, it's at the front...
Just go right ahead and pull all that right out the top, instead of trying to travel to the other side of the chassis - if the heat could even travel to the other side without getting yanked out the top anyway..

I already experimented with something similar - just not the exact same hardware though.

Solution