Question Corsair 850x

Oct 28, 2019
Is it normal for a bigger power supply such as the 850x by Corsair to boot up twice? Like turn on, turn off then boot up fully ?

Is it normal for a bigger power supply such as the 850x by Corsair to boot up twice? Like turn on, turn off then boot up fully ?

Has nothing to do with "bigger power supply". It's your motherboard.

It's going to do this when you physically turn off the power supply, discontinuing +5VSB to the motherboard, and the cold starting the PC.

Does it have this behavior when you shut down from Windows normally and then power back up with just the power switch on the front of the case?

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech
Oct 28, 2019
Im
Has nothing to do with "bigger power supply". It's your motherboard.

It's going to do this when you physically turn off the power supply, discontinuing +5VSB to the motherboard, and the cold starting the PC.

Does it have this behavior when you shut down from Windows normally and then power back up with just the power switch on the front of the case?
[/QUOTE every time I turn the computer completely off like unplug from wall outlet it goes threw a phase where it boots with a yellow light.. I wait and then it restarts.. all the error lights will flash.. white, yellow, red, and then green and I’ll launch to windows.. I’ve never had this kind of issue

TRENDING THREADS