[SOLVED] Corsair A500 vs Corsair h100i Platinum RGB

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
Hello, i am going to buy a new cooling solution for my pc and i am a bit doubtful. My setup is the following:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
  • CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Gaming B550-F
  • RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16x2gb 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT
  • PSU: Corsair RM750 80 Plus Gold
  • Case: Corsair 465X
  • HDD 1: Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 2TB SATA 3
  • HDD 2: Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB
  • SSD: Samsung QVO 860 1TB
  • SSD M.2 NVMe: PNY CS2130 1TB SSD
  • Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ 165Hz Quad HD Curved
I am unsure about if i buy the h100i it will fit at the top of the case or not, i will be overclocking (not too hard). And i am also doubtful on the prices, is it really worth it to go for an AIO, specifically that one? Also, if i choose to go for the Corsair A500, will it fit on my case? Also, will there be any noticeable difference (besides of RGB) between the air cooler and the AIO? Thank you in advance

The difference would not be very large.
if you ask me, get either the aio for aesthetic, or an air cooler from noctua/bequiet for performance.

the a500 is not a good performer, neither is it very silent, and its very expensive compared to relative performing towers.

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
The difference would not be very large.
if you ask me, get either the aio for aesthetic, or an air cooler from noctua/bequiet for performance.

the a500 is not a good performer, neither is it very silent, and its very expensive compared to relative performing towers.
There's not much difference, but the little difference is favouring the AIO or the air cooler?