Corsair Air 240 Carbide Micro ATX CPU cooler

MrCheesecake

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
I currently have a micro ATX motherboard in an ATX case but want to shrink it down into the Air 240 and do some upgrades. My CPU is an i54670k which I believe tends to run a little hotter than most. I figured it's time to upgrade from the stock cooler but the issue is that I am looking for a quiet low profile CPU cooler(max 120mm height) since the Air 240 has open sides.
Any recommendations? (There is also fairly limited number of options where I live so feel free to suggest a couple if you can)

Solution
Well, a few hundred to choose from.

Cryorig C7 is a decent down draft cooler. Noctua NH-L9i is comparable. The higher end low-profile coolers have over/under designs with lots of heat pipes. So Phanteks PH-TC12LS_BK, be quiet! SHADOW ROCK LP, Noctua - NH-L12S, CRYORIG - C1, etc.

You also have most of the water cooling options available to fit in an air 240.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well, a few hundred to choose from.

Cryorig C7 is a decent down draft cooler. Noctua NH-L9i is comparable. The higher end low-profile coolers have over/under designs with lots of heat pipes. So Phanteks PH-TC12LS_BK, be quiet! SHADOW ROCK LP, Noctua - NH-L12S, CRYORIG - C1, etc.

You also have most of the water cooling options available to fit in an air 240.

Solution

MrCheesecake

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

Thx for the reply. Unfortunately I can't get Cryorig or Noctua parts without importing them and be quiet! parts are around but tend to be hard to come by. Phanteks has a more prominent presence where I live but that particular one doesn't seem to be available. I had a look at the Noctua NH-L12S and I think importing it from Amazon might be the way to go.
One day maybe I'll move to a place where I can actually get parts and anything tech related doesn't cost millions...