Corsair Also Reveals H110i GTX Cooler, New HG10 GPU Water Cooling Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Corsair Link software, which will enable you to adjust the temperatures of your CPU and the coolant,"

Maybe you can VIEW the temp of CPU and coolant, but you can't ADJUST the temp of the coolant.

Hey, click here, put your coolant to a colder level? WTF.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014
Corsair will never get there link software to work right. That software is garbage. I tried it for 3 years and there were never able to get a stable build.

They got auto updates with the new software. It doesn't even work. It bricked my CLC along with the commander.

Stick to memory Corsair. It is what you do best.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

I can only speak of the issues on Windows 8.X

On Windows 7x64 it worked without an issue for me. It was only until I added in the Commander Mini and a HXi power supply I started having issues since the Hydro cooler and HXi PSU connected to the Commander MIni then the Commander Mini connected to the motherboard.

There are issues where the software cannot see the Hydro coolers unless it is connected directly to the motherboard with a USB header which can be problematic since newer motherboards only come with 2 internal headers. Well, unless builders want to Frankenstein their setups like back in the 90's where builders would run a cable from the inside of the case to the rear IO ports lol.

Taven214

Reputable
May 21, 2015
If you add this kit to both of your cards, will it allow SLI configuration or would there be a lack of space?

Status
Not open for further replies.