Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 and H100i V2 Compatibility

Jun 20, 2018
So I recently upgraded my mobo to an ASUS TUF x299 Mark 2 and my CPU to an i7-7740x for gaming and I've noticed that while heavy load, my CPU temps are reaching 80C and onwards. I have a standard air fan for cooling and I know it's not helping so I'm thinking to upgrade to a H100i v2 liquid cooler. I'm just wondering if it's compatible with my case (eg. Will it fit correctly, Is my case too small, Is it dimensionally compatible, Is there enough physical space for sufficient airflow, Is there enough space for both the fans ... etc).

Case: Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 (Red)
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz Vengeance LPX (Black) (not OC yet)
CPU: i7-7740X (not OC yet)
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (not OC yet)
Motherboard: ASUS TUF x299 Mark 2 (LGA 2066 Socket)
Power Supply Unit: RM650x 650W
Cooler (currently): Thermaltake Red Riing Silent 12 Multi Socket CPU Cooler
Cooler (planning to get): Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My sincerest apologies if this has been answered previously.
Thanks!

Nope, not natively, I had a spec-01 wich is almost the same case and it fits single fan WC such as the H80 mounted on the rear, you wont have enough top space to mount the radiator and the fans, it will at least hit the WC block or twist the hoses in a bad way.

Although ive seen people actually mount it OUTSIDE the case, on top, but its ugly as hell just to begin with. you probably need a full tower case.