[SOLVED] Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R Vengeance LPX 16 GB manual timings x570

AdrianVaughan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2016
Hi all , i have 2x8gb Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R Vengeance LPX 16 GB memory and on xmp it wont boot so am having to put the timings in manually , i have download a prog called dram calculator for ryzen ver 1.7.0 but have having a small problem , i cant seem to find anywhere what memory type i have samsung , hynix or micron , and after that do i have b die , s die ect , can amyone help me with this please , thanks.

Solution
Hi all , i have 2x8gb Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R Vengeance LPX 16 GB memory and on xmp it wont boot so am having to put the timings in manually , i have download a prog called dram calculator for ryzen ver 1.7.0 but have having a small problem , i cant seem to find anywhere what memory type i have samsung , hynix or micron , and after that do i have b die , s die ect , can amyone help me with this please , thanks.
It's generally recommended that you run Thaiphoon Burner to get the required info to properly calculate timings. Download and run Thaiphoon Burner as Admin, click close on the pop up for now unless you want to buy it, then click the Read button and select a module. Click the Report button and scroll to the bottom and...
It's generally recommended that you run Thaiphoon Burner to get the required info to properly calculate timings. Download and run Thaiphoon Burner as Admin, click close on the pop up for now unless you want to buy it, then click the Read button and select a module. Click the Report button and scroll to the bottom and click show in nanoseconds. Then click Export to Complete HTML and save it where you want or the DRAM Calculator folder. Your memory can then be imported into DRAM Calculator. Download Thaiphoon Burner here http://www.softnology.biz/

Solution

AdrianVaughan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2016
In retrospect, you should be fine with any rams on the market once you're on the latest BIOS update(AGESA code). In fact, if you were to go past DDR4-3200, you still wouldn't be facing an issue.

Maybe this will help, found on this thread.
Am confused with your post, am on. My motherboard lastets bios, xmp still don't work, so I have to enter manually and default is is 2133 when the kit is 3200.