Corsair Commander Pro?

Mar 19, 2018
I have read a lot about this and was getting some mixed information. I have an AIO cooler for my CPU with 2 fan radiator. I will also be getting hybrid GPU with single fan rad. I will be replacing these 3 fans with corsair's air series AF and SP LED fans. I will also buy 3 additional corsair case fans for exhaust. I would like to have a controller so I can monitor the speed of all of these fans and have a port for an RBG strip so I was looking at picking this up. Is this the best way to do it or is there another fan controller that is better? I will not be getting RGB fans but would like to have something to control an RBG strip.

Solution
The Commander Pro will control Corsair RGB strips. They come in packs of 4 and each strip has 10 RGB LEDs.
As for the fans, it will control the fan speeds IF you plug the fans into the Commander Pro. You also have 4 temperature sensors that you can use with the CoPro and you can use these as control sources for your fan curves. You don't mention which AIO cooler you have so it's tough to say how, exactly, this will work for you. However, with any AIO cooler, you can use one of the temperature probes to measure the radiator exhaust temperate and base your fan speeds on that. This will be pretty close to the temperature of the actual coolant and will give you nice, smooth fan responses based on the temperature that they are actually...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The controller will control Compatible led strips and upto 6x fans and 4x additional sensors. But the keyword there is compatible. Led strips come in various connections and voltages, so you'll need to figure out which type of strip is viable.

Other than that, it'll do the job as long as your aios are also corsair link compatible, that'll regulate/monitor fan/pump speeds, liquid temps etc.

devbiker

Commendable
Dec 9, 2017
The Commander Pro will control Corsair RGB strips. They come in packs of 4 and each strip has 10 RGB LEDs.
As for the fans, it will control the fan speeds IF you plug the fans into the Commander Pro. You also have 4 temperature sensors that you can use with the CoPro and you can use these as control sources for your fan curves. You don't mention which AIO cooler you have so it's tough to say how, exactly, this will work for you. However, with any AIO cooler, you can use one of the temperature probes to measure the radiator exhaust temperate and base your fan speeds on that. This will be pretty close to the temperature of the actual coolant and will give you nice, smooth fan responses based on the temperature that they are actually impacting.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS