[SOLVED] Corsair CX 450 - Great Wall version....Does Voltage ripple increases at 230v ??

Mar 15, 2020
Hey Guys...

I have a pretty basic rig with an Intel Core i3 7100, 16 GB DDR4 RAM with a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB GPU on a B250 Chipset motherboard by Gigabyte...

I just want to know whether the voltage ripple (mV) increases at 230v which currently is the power outlet I am having in India...

I read in a review on Tom's Hardware that on 100% full load the voltage ripple is at 44.8 mv...(can't say whether they tested in 230v...might be in 115v maybe)

So does it increase ??

Solution
Ripple increases with more noise on the mains, not higher mains voltage. It may actually very slightly decrease on 230V because it puts less load on APFC stage.
Mar 15, 2020
Thank you for the reply...so is there any way we can test the noise from the mains because my PC is connected to an APC BX600c UPS ( I have to upgrade it to a higher capacity as it cannot keep backup during a powercut when my PC is at full load)....??

Mar 15, 2020
Just wanted to know the risks of ripples when upgrading to faster components in future running from a 230v outlet and whether it would have a negative impact on the longetivity of my precious to be components...Just that only !!