Corsair CX750 Bronze 80 issues

SpriteFUN

Honorable
May 29, 2016
Just got this from Scan 3 days ago and after 2/3 hours i tried playing a high end game Fallout4/dying light. After 10 minutes game time I assume my PC was under high power load and the fan started buzzing. According to many posts here and from corsair itself this is normal for this PSU (I had submitted an RMA thinking it wasn't), but my previous PSU didnt do this under high load.

Is there a PSU as powerful, as sexy and with as many connectors out there that doesnt buzz when I play games, I am dying here guys, I need my PC to do more than internet browsing without buzzing at me!

Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR
Corsair CX750 80 Bronze is awesome, but screams at me, help me get a similar non screaming psu.

Inkiad

Distinguished
The corsair CX is likely the worst from corsair.
What is your budget? Where are you from?
Post your full pc configuration.

Edit: Also no to the nex750g SPriteFUN recommended. You can get better quality unit for less money.

Vitric9

Distinguished
What are the rest of your parts of your setup?*
curious. what parts were buzzing and was there any more buzzing not coming from the PC itself but perhaps where it is plugged in?

*helps to list on your first post below somewhere

SpriteFUN

Honorable
May 29, 2016
Thats the one I looked at when you said the G1 was no good, you read my mind lol. I'm gonna get the 750 though, I'm planning on adding a few things to it next month.